Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen these. I guess they are going to make 50 serialized mustangs at the factory honoring military. I got an email from the salesman at new cars sales for a raffle. The raffle just lets you have to opportunity to buy one. It is on par with california special packages and such. That would be kinda neat, have one of 50 built.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep. Thats the link I got. Pretty cool

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the opportunity to purchase the 2014 Ford Mustang Limited Military edition. Only 50 were made and they are only being sold to deployed military members. I plan on selling it when i get back to the States and pick it up from the dealership. Is that a good investment since it is only sold to Military and only 50 are produced. This vehicle is #43 out of 50. The website is ENCS.COM | FORD WARRIOR MUSTANG for details. Please let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mustang Warrior #22

Mine is #22. It's a GT, 6 speed, Deep Impact Blue. Landed in Southampton, UK yesterday. I hope to pick it up from Mildenhall in 2 weeks!!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I have the opportunity to purchase the 2014 Ford Mustang Limited Military edition. Only 50 were made and they are only being sold to deployed military members. I plan on selling it when i get back to the States and pick it up from the dealership. Is that a good investment since it is only sold to Military and only 50 are produced. This vehicle is #43 out of 50. The website is ENCS.COM | FORD WARRIOR MUSTANG for details. Please let me know what you all think.
I would like to know how much these cars are going to be marked up? Is any of the extra money going to any Veterans groups or just into the pockets of Ford?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Went to buy one today, but just missed out! Last ones were just sold over the weekend worldwide. Wish I saw this sooner!

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'm a little confused. Are these being sold as stock mustangs from dealerships? They have several aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think they are being sold as a special edition type thing. For example the california special. It will have badges on it and specific parts like are on the california special edition.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here's the full list of options on mine:

Ziebart Protection pack: Rustproofing, under-body sound deadener and fabric protection

Major component coverage including A/C and High Tech features: 7 yr/75000 Miles $50 deductible

California/Cross border states emissions, 5.0 liter 4V Ti-VCT Engine, 6-speed manual, GT Trim pack, Exterior Paint Group (mine is Deep Impact Blue), Cloth Bucket Interior, Charcoal Black Interior, AM/FM stereo w/ clock (one of the first things getting swapped out)

"Warrior" Pack includes: Ford Racing Components - Air Filter/Hi-Flow, GT Touring Muffler Kit, GT Handling Pack, Laser Etched Door Sills (mine is #22)

Additional Components: Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights - CCFL Halo, Raxiom Smoked Fog lights - CCFL Halo, MMD Tail light trim - Pre-Painted, Side Scoops, Modern Billet Black Grille Combo, Third Brake Light w/ "Warrior" that lights up, Interior "Warrior" Badging (dash, floor mats), Warrior Gas Cap, Warrior windshield banner, front license plate bracket, black deck spoiler, FP8 Appearance pack: Black Mirror Caps, Quarter window louvers, 19" Bright machined Aluminum wheels with black painted windows (P245/45 R19); 3.31 rear axle, MyKey, Remote Keyless entry, Selectable power assist steering, LED sequential tail lights, 2 power points, leather wrapped steering wheel w/ tilt, speed and audio controls, multi-purpose storage sun visors (with lighted vanity mirrors, of course!), Advance Trac stability control, 4 way adjustable drivers seat, manual A/C, Split/fold rear seats"LATCH" systems, passive anti-theft, post crash alert system, tire pressure monitoring system.

That's all the info i've got until I can actually pick it up form the customs office in the UK. Hope that gives a good idea about the car!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i got one also. im #23. but i have to wait till december to get mine. im going crazy already. if anyone is woundering there is a roomer of one V6 deep impack blue 6 speed that is back up for sale.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Then it will be one of the numbers between 2 and 20. #1 is a black V6. 21 and up are all GTs.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Think I'm about 2 weeks from getting mine! It just cleared UK customs, now all I'm waiting on is the plate and tax disc. Once I have those, I'm good to bring it home!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Warrior

Here's the full list of options on mine:

Ziebart Protection pack: Rustproofing, under-body sound deadener and fabric protection

Major component coverage including A/C and High Tech features: 7 yr/75000 Miles $50 deductible

California/Cross border states emissions, 5.0 liter 4V Ti-VCT Engine, 6-speed manual, GT Trim pack, Exterior Paint Group (mine is Deep Impact Blue), Cloth Bucket Interior, Charcoal Black Interior, AM/FM stereo w/ clock (one of the first things getting swapped out)

"Warrior" Pack includes: Ford Racing Components - Air Filter/Hi-Flow, GT Touring Muffler Kit, GT Handling Pack, Laser Etched Door Sills (mine is #22)

Additional Components: Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights - CCFL Halo, Raxiom Smoked Fog lights - CCFL Halo, MMD Tail light trim - Pre-Painted, Side Scoops, Modern Billet Black Grille Combo, Third Brake Light w/ "Warrior" that lights up, Interior "Warrior" Badging (dash, floor mats), Warrior Gas Cap, Warrior windshield banner, front license plate bracket, black deck spoiler, FP8 Appearance pack: Black Mirror Caps, Quarter window louvers, 19" Bright machined Aluminum wheels with black painted windows (P245/45 R19); 3.31 rear axle, MyKey, Remote Keyless entry, Selectable power assist steering, LED sequential tail lights, 2 power points, leather wrapped steering wheel w/ tilt, speed and audio controls, multi-purpose storage sun visors (with lighted vanity mirrors, of course!), Advance Trac stability control, 4 way adjustable drivers seat, manual A/C, Split/fold rear seats"LATCH" systems, passive anti-theft, post crash alert system, tire pressure monitoring system.

That's all the info i've got until I can actually pick it up form the customs office in the UK. Hope that gives a good idea about the car!!

Awesome car, I just purchased mine and waiting for delivery… How many other people do you know have bought one? We all need to link up the 50 owners and start a club specifically for the WARRIOR Mustang

·
Registered
9 Posts
im sure you two are happy as hell when di you get them? i cant wait to see some real picks. not sure how to get a page started but im sure we can start a thred on here?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes it would be great to get a page started for these.. Hope to get more people involved and all 50 people linked up.. that would be one heck of a car show at a ford event.. all 50 if possible same place.. Keep me informed if you hear anything else.. Thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 42 Posts