Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Warrior Owners forums

there is a forum for warrior owners HERE. Take a look!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wow looks bad ass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just an update i found out mine i #2. ill have it shiped home the 1st of aug. but i dont get home till later that year. 5.0 deep impact blue 6 speed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
15 of 50...

So, today I just purchased number 15 of 50...a Sterling Gray 'Warrior' 5.0 that will be waiting my return to the States later on this year!

From the ENCS guy I spoke with in Bahrain (Barry), there are a total of ONLY 4 more left out there for grabs...the lowest number being 9 of 50 (which is in New York), two that are sitting over in Europe, and the number 1 of 50 which is being held for raffle to the owners of the 49 'Warrior' Mustangs.

Does anybody have some high quality photos of the Sterling Gray 'Warrior'? I'd love to see what this car is going to look like outdoors and not from some product photography.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice man. where at in the states will you be? ill be in Fort Bragg? man it would be cool to get the #1 car. it will look good next to my #2 car: cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like to know how much these cars are going to be marked up? Is any of the extra money going to any Veterans groups or just into the pockets of Ford?
they actually made the price real cheap. I was shocked really. its no 20,000 dollar car but its not a 60 either. I think someone asked id it was supercharged? do you think a regular solider could afford something like that. I now I couldn't. it may not be the fastest, I but wont ever pull up next to one like mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just an update. #5 Mustang Warrior is being sold on ebay. its Black V8 6 Speed. If your looking for a super rare 2014 here is you chance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yup, mustangwarrior.boards.net

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you want to start a FB page, feel free! Just sent you a message on the other site

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not pending any more. GTG!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Started a Facebook page and group due to my laptop dying. 2014 warrior mustang club

black 14 Warrior mustang (PRIDE) AND a white 96 cobra mustang (JOY)

·
Registered
3 Posts

I know this is an old thread, but wanted to show off #21 (Blackjack). This is a Sterling Grey and I’m in love with it! Any others in the states still kicking around this thread?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts