Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Much better... I actually like it from this angle
Lmbo!

Bet thats what they said bout our new edges at first tho
When the rumors of the '05 were spreading, I couldn't wait for it to hit the streets. I never cared for the new edge body style. I'm a big guy and I felt stuffed in when I borrowed an '01 v6 to go out of town in.

·
Registered
450 Posts
:( doesnt look like a stang
If that's what the next gen looks like, to me at least it's the least dramatic change I can remember. A fox body looks nothing like an sn95. Sn95 to new edge was just a re skin, more or less. Then the 05 came out. Complety, unmistakabley different. I look at that pic, and I basically see a new edge s197, so to speak. Looks to have same basic proportions. A few more sweeping lines. Some new headlights. Fenders flare out a bit more. Open grille. No big deal. Safe in a way. It'll look good. People will buy that car. It's modern and sporty looking. The kids will love it if that is what hits showroom floors

·
Registered
651 Posts
If that's what the next gen looks like, to me at least it's the least dramatic change I can remember. A fox body looks nothing like an sn95. Sn95 to new edge was just a re skin, more or less. Then the 05 came out. Complety, unmistakabley different. I look at that pic, and I basically see a new edge s197, so to speak. Looks to have same basic proportions. A few more sweeping lines. Some new headlights. Fenders flare out a bit more. Open grille. No big deal. Safe in a way. It'll look good. People will buy that car. It's modern and sporty looking. The kids will love it if that is what hits showroom floors
They are going fir younger population that drives the si's and wrx's with the euro body styling but keeping some classic mustang in it for the loyal mustangs owners too

·
Registered
450 Posts
They are going fir younger population that drives the si's and wrx's with the euro body styling but keeping some classic mustang in it for the loyal mustangs owners too
If I were CEO of Ford, that's exactly what I would do, and that exactly what that car looks like to me. Old meets new. The enthusiasts grow to like it, and the kids line up to buy it. In theory at least

·
Registered
651 Posts
If I were CEO of Ford, that's exactly what I would do, and that exactly what that car looks like to me. Old meets new. The enthusiasts grow to like it, and the kids line up to buy it. In theory at least
Im mean id buy it but i love my new edge body style, i think it has all the looks of a sports car with the american muscle, i think thats how this 15 was designed.. Its literally the new edge s197 thats was a great way to explain how this style should be
And the more i look at it the more i actually love the styling and how it just looks outright mean and just really to tear you apart

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
That's a huge grill ..

They ruined the front of the car. The rest of the car, however, looks good.

I want to see interior pics.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like it, just think the front bumper should be a lil shorter

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Whether a good look for a mustang or not, still a good looking car in general

·
Sad Panda
5,638 Posts
looks like an aston martin wanna be. I don't think its a good look for a mustang at all. in general maybe a cool car but not a mustang

1 - 20 of 231 Posts