Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do have to agree with some of the others, the more I think of it as a Stang the more it grows on me. I will stay happy with my 2014 Stang though as the 2015 model doesn't scream "Mustang" to me yet.

·
Registered
767 Posts
That's old. That was on Mustang6g about a month ago, a member made it. He's working on an updated version. I'll post it here when it's done.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't know how close that rendering is to what will actually hit the show room floors. To be honest, I would be hard pressed to create a better looking version than what exists right now. Sure, I would hope they beef up the motor, you just can't have enough HP but asthetically, I'm really curious how they are going to top the 2013-2014 models.

·
Registered
381 Posts
You know, one thing I hate about the new mustangs are their UGLY REAR ENDS. They need to stick to one rear instead of constantly changing them, in fact why not just go back to the good ole day when the fast backs were around, also the days when everything was made of metal and not cheap plastic from china, am I right?

·
Registered
767 Posts
You know, one thing I hate about the new mustangs are their UGLY REAR ENDS. They need to stick to one rear instead of constantly changing them, in fact why not just go back to the good ole day when the fast backs were around, also the days when everything was made of metal and not cheap plastic from china, am I right?
Umm.. the 13/14 rear end is beautiful, I don't know what you're talking about.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Given this car will be sold in Europe the design makes perfect sense. Not a classic muscle car look, but it works.

·
Registered
381 Posts
True muscle cars don't have a European butt, I expected more from ford but once again they keep taking other people's idea instead of going back to our AMERICAN ideas= MUSCLE LOOKS

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

The new lightening even looks like garbage

·
Registered
19 Posts
True muscle cars don't have a European butt, I expected more from ford but once again they keep taking other people's idea instead of going back to our AMERICAN ideas= MUSCLE LOOKS

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

The new lightening even looks like garbage
At the end of the day it's about one thing, and that's money. They want this car to appeal to Europeans as well as Americans. Regardless this design will most likely make them more money than any other mustang because its being sold on a much larger platform.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Interesting example of personal taste. I just LOVE the new tail lights and was a big reason why I decided to buy one even though I just bought a 2011 Nissan Altima SL back in 2010. I just thought the tail lights were what was needed to complete the overall package.. But it's all about personal tastes and Ford will likely try and design a car to get as much mass appeal as possible. Some are going to love it, some are going to hate it

21 - 40 of 231 Posts