Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's about what I expected. Looks like I'll be investing in a procharger. I thought women might like it more. I showed the picture to my wife. Her response was, "It looks ugly like a fusion." Maybe other women will like it better.

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
Don't worry I'm sure the rear looks 10 times better... It's all you'll see from your 14 ;)
Buy the time the '15 comes out. My car should be making about 675bhp thanks to a Roush stage III. So I'll never know what the rear of a '15 will look like for quite some time.

If I ever start to speak Italian, German etc. maybe I'll buy one then. ;-) It's going to take sometime to get use the the Mustang M3 LOL!!! For those of you with a dry sense of humor I'm just kidding I love all mustang even the ugly ones. ;-)

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Buy the time the '15 comes out. My car should be making about 675bhp thanks to a Roush stage III. So I'll never know what the rear of a '15 will look like for quite some time.

If I ever start to speak Italian, German etc. maybe I'll buy one then. ;-) It's going to take sometime to get use the the Mustang M3 LOL!!! For those of you with a dry sense of humor I'm just kidding I love all mustang even the ugly ones. ;-)
Hope you get a actual dyno tune. Bc if you run the roush tune then it will be a turd. And you would see the rear of a full bolton 15 at that time lmao

·
Registered
767 Posts

Can your Roush State III beat a Boss 302 laguna seca? Because that's what the new GT will be on par with.

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
Hope you get a actual dyno tune. Bc if you run the roush tune then it will be a turd. And you would see the rear of a full bolton 15 at that time lmao
There is a tuner shop 15 minutes from my house they build everything from a Civic's, Camaro's, Vettes, Subi's, Supra's, Mitzu's you name it they will build it up even a PowerStroke Diesel. I stopped in 3 weeks ago and they were under the hood of a BMW M5. The owner of the shop owns a school bus yellow '13 Boss 302. They dyno tuned my buddies twin turbo Termi to 912rwhp and the wheels were slipping on the drums at 28lbs. of boost, so it's probably closer to 1000rwhp. His motor is built up big time he still has room for more boost. So I bet they will find a lot more power than the 675hp. I threw that number out because that's what they claim. My 5.0 will be a freaking beast next spring. Got the look almost done. Then income tax, supercharger time!!! With all the goodies to get the power and put it to the ground!!! Have the wife's OK to do it!!! Good thing she loves V8 Mustangs and fast ones at that!!!

I'm still in disbelief she agreed. $10 to $12K is a lot to dump down in one shot.

41 - 60 of 231 Posts