Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yea not cheap, especially with a wife with big dreams and "thinking money tree is out back" haha

It is nice though, granite is actually becoming reasonable pricing, I got better price with granite then laminate.

So if that guys wife agreed to upgrading the car, she's thinking big with the kitchen!! Haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
You know, one thing I hate about the new mustangs are their UGLY REAR ENDS. They need to stick to one rear instead of constantly changing them, in fact why not just go back to the good ole day when the fast backs were around, also the days when everything was made of metal and not cheap plastic from china, am I right?
Agreed "AMERICAN" muscle

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
You know, one thing I hate about the new mustangs are their UGLY REAR ENDS. They need to stick to one rear instead of constantly changing them, in fact why not just go back to the good ole day when the fast backs were around, also the days when everything was made of metal and not cheap plastic from china, am I right?
That "ugly rear end" is all you will see in that sn95

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Think it's time you stop smoking whatever it is and get your head straight and your eyes clear. :)
Yea I guess so. I have owned alot of mustangs. And my 03 cobra had the best look from behind. And I will take the way my 08 427r looked from behind over my 12.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Ratinator you think this...

Looks better than this...

OK if you think so!!! ;-)
Sure do

61 - 80 of 231 Posts