Mustang Evolution Forum banner

81 - 100 of 231 Posts

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
Going to have a supercharger you need proper cooling. If you have that there should be no issues with heat. unless you are at a road course hammering it for 25 laps. Best way to keep it cool, find away to extract heat out of the engine bay and use a liquid intercooler.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Going to have a suoercharger you need proper cooling. If you have that there should be no issues with heat. unless you are at a road course hammering it for 25 laps. Best way to keep it cool is, find away to extract heat out of the engine bay and use a liquid intercooler.
Still gets heat soaked

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Even centri superchargers? I thought they ran cooler?
They do. I was meaning roots/twin screw

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
That because you are partial to the 93-04 cobra. I could put the rear of an original '66 shelby cobra 427 on here and you would still pick the terminator.
No I said looks like crap bc the gt350 looks like crap. Cheap looking body kit the whole car looks like crap.

·
Registered
130 Posts
And picture deleted. The big fat tires on the cobra is more offensive to me.
No offense here, and I still see it :)

I take more offense to the horrible fisheye usage on that GT350 rear that looks tacky enough on its own without it. What a horrible example for S197s...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
D2theJ2theC said:
The s197's are the best looking mustang's ever. It's just a fact
Lol no. i've tried to like them since they came out in 04

81 - 100 of 231 Posts