Mustang Evolution Forum banner

101 - 120 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Saw this on Instagram. Just looks like a different angle than OP.
I like the picture that C_Dailey posted and I think once it's released it will grow on us mustang fanatics. Just remember we all have our favorite body style.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
I'm only a fan of 05-09 when they have some heavy exterior modifications done. I like the 10-12, but not that rear end. If they could take the rear from the 13 and put it on the 10-12 it would be amazing..... Still, my favorite is the 99-04.

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I agree, except for the hood, it looks like it was mixed with an Aston Martin, and a Fusion.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey guys I just got mine in. Shaved the grille and threw on some HRE's oh and Sterling Gray of course. It rubs a little on bumps, but nothing serious. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Front end- fusion morphed with 13
Rear End-sleeker 09 styling
Windows-60's coupe qtr windows style

Definitely not revolutionary. Probably the IRS and engine choices will considered more revolutionary than the body design if this is correct.

·
Registered
82 Posts
All I know is if it in fact looks like this AND the motor is equal or an improvement AND the manual trans is not an MT82 I'll be seriously considering one.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I'm seriously gonna try to convince my parents to try and trade in my GT for a 2015 GT, obviously that's if the price is good.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hey guys I just got mine in. Shaved the grille and threw on some HRE's oh and Sterling Gray of course. It rubs a little on bumps, but nothing serious. Enjoy!
If it looks like that I'm staying with mine,

I hope their letting leaks out to mislead people, then shock us all with a stunning "revolutionary" beauty

·
Registered
767 Posts
Front end- fusion morphed with 13
Rear End-sleeker 09 styling
Windows-60's coupe qtr windows style

Definitely not revolutionary. Probably the IRS and engine choices will considered more revolutionary than the body design if this is correct.
The 2015 GT will outperform the 2013 Boss 302.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
The 2015 GT will outperform the 2013 Boss 302.
For once I didn't really say anything negative about it and you had to try and get a dig in. LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm basing my statement on what I was told, not on observed testing.
At this point I have a hard time remembering what we were told and what was speculation (most of it likely fits in this bucket) but my point remains that there was no "dig" intended in the comment from what I can tell

101 - 120 of 231 Posts