Mustang Evolution Forum banner

121 - 140 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
The more I see of this car the clearer it is... Looks like the current Taurus, it's dropped some weight, and it has the 5.0 in it. We're looking at the Fox 2.0. From everything we've seen I think it's ugly as sin but we haven't seen it clean yet so it might look better who knows, but we do know it will perform like a champ and that's enough for me.

The sound of it will cancel out the look of it just like the Fox lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can't wait to see the next-gen Taurus. I have thought a couple of times that a 2-door muscled-up Taurus would be a great contender.

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
What do you guys want it to look like man? I mean what can they really change...
Really what can they really change? look at the Fox body then look at it's replacement. That was a huge change as was the S197. I'm sure the 2015 Mustang will be nice but, to have it win me over. The body lines have to be close the the 2013/2014. I love the looks of my car.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Really what can they really change? look at the Fox body then look at it's replacement. That was a huge change as was the S197. I'm sure the 2015 Mustang will be nice but, to have it win me over. The body lines have to be close the the 2013/2014. I love the looks of my car.
Or maybe it should be completely different. I was always hoping they could progress from the new edge mustang shape. The s197 was hugely reflective of yesteryear mustang and that was the point, but that fad has all but died with the exception of the mustang and a few other cars. Maybe they need to start from scratch and raise the bar. The sn95 took a bold leap from the fox, but it earned its place amongst the mustangs.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm seriously gonna try to convince my parents to try and trade in my GT for a 2015 GT, obviously that's if the price is good.

Don't get your panties in a bunch when I say this but it must be nice to have rich parents man I built my fist car took the engine out if and put in to my second car that I built then final bought my gran Prix sold that and bought my mustang a 95 at that and I still own my second car that I built and am still working on.

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
The 2015 GT will outperform the 2013 Boss 302.
In the quarter mile yes. But when you insert the track key the Boss becomes a completely different monster hundreds if parameters are changed just for racing a road course. Maybe a track pack edition 2015 GT might beat the Boss around a track.

·
Registered
767 Posts
In the quarter mile yes. But when you insert the track key the Boss becomes a completely different monster hundreds if parameters are changed just for racing a road course. Maybe a track pack edition 2015 GT might beat the Boss around a track.
That's what I'm talking about. The 2015GT will beat a Boss around the track. It won't really be that hard to accomplish. The 2013 Boss is limited by it's SRA, and the outdated S197 chassis. Make a whole new car from the ground up, put in a IRS, a new chassis, a better engine, and better parts, and the 15GT with the track pack will definitely beat the Boss, the base GT would be a nice competition. It would probably come down to the driver.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yes look at it. Look at all of them. Fords keeping up with the times. Maybe it should look like the last one?

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
And before yall start, could you take those.pictures to someone who doesnt care about mustangs, camaros, and challengers and have them pick out the mustangs? You have to be a real mustang fan to be able to distinguish one from other cars...

·
Registered
767 Posts
And before yall start, could you take those.pictures to someone who doesnt care about mustangs, camaros, and challengers and have them pick out the mustangs? You have to be a real mustang fan to be able to distinguish one from other cars...
Umm. quiet the opposite. Everyone knows what a Mustang is, even if you're not a fan. The mustang is an iconic american car. Unless you don't live in the U.S., odds are that you can pick out a mustang easily.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Umm. quiet the opposite. Everyone knows what a Mustang is, even if you're not a fan. The mustang is an iconic american car. Unless you don't live in the U.S., odds are that you can pick out a mustang easily.
Maybe if theyre in their 30s or mid 20s. Most kids my age ive talked to have no idea what a mustang is.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Haha cause hes what everyone else talks about..unless you like Miley Cryus. All i know is the 2015 will look close to the 14 and imma like it and buy it. Plus i like this picture...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
Most my nephews and nieces don't know what a mustang is... They're 5/6/7/8 but the 12yr old one knows. I think he's gonna be a car guy.
My 6 year old daughter knows a mustang when she sees one. She also knows what a Caddilac CTS, Mini Cooper, Camaro, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Challenger, Charger look like. I could keep going but you get the picture. Yep she is a gear head at 6.

121 - 140 of 231 Posts