Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody in my neck of the woods (southeast Michigan) going to the Mustang Memories Show at the Ford Tech Center in Dearborn on Sunday, Aug 16? If so, look me up. Red '66 coupe with a 6 cylinder. Matt Cox.
Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan
It's also Woodward Dream Cruise week. The Woodward Dream Cruise
You should look it up. This is the street where the engineers used to race their special projects in the '60's. So much muscle you can't believe it. Hope to see some of you there.
Travis- I know it's a little far for you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
I will be there - working parking detail again this year. Look for my 2013 V6 convertible. Are you a MOCSEM member? Not many of us here on the east side.

Won't be at WDC this year or Mustang Alley, have family things to take care of on Saturday.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm headed out to school on October 1st in flint Michigan (kettering for mech eng) are there any events that run later in the year? I'd love to get to some shown between classes

Smoke tires not drugs

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am a member but only for the last year. Would like to participate more but that might have to wait a couple more years. I plan to be there when the gates open so I'll look you up. I have to miss Woodward on Saturday for family event too. Who plans anything on the third Saturday in August?
BA- October is getting a little late for this area, but check out this link and see if they add any October events later.
My wife graduated from Kettering back when it was GMI. She is EE. Freshman year or are you returning? PM me if you want to.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't take many pictures. I did spend a lot of time looking at all the cars though. As usual a lot more late models than classics, but they're fun to look at too. Beautiful weather.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
I didn't get much chance to talk with people or look over the cars. I was on parking duty at the far end, started at 6:30 a.m. and at 11:40 it slowed down enough that I told the other 3 guys (who at 10 had relieved the 3 others who started with me) that I was done and needed to get into the shade for awhile and sit down.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool! Thanks. I somehow missed the Ranger.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts