Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Great post

Strange that you can only get 3.73 gears on a GT premium manual, not on auto.

Could the IRS be a little weak and require beefing up for better gears and launching?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I understand there are differences, but why not allow the option? Are you suggesting that you shouldn't put 4.10's on an automatic?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Why does the GT performance package delete the spoiler?

I am sure the spoiler does nothing performance-wise, but I've never been a fan of wingless stang's (unless it's the Bullitt). And traditionally, all higher model Stang's came with wings.

Also I really don't like the way they have "packages" now that limit the way you can customize the car, if I was spending $30-$40k a 2015 Mustang (if only) I would wanna make it exactly the way I want it.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Why does the GT performance package delete the spoiler?

I am sure the spoiler does nothing performance-wise, but I've never been a fan of wingless stang's (unless it's the Bullitt). And traditionally, all higher model Stang's came with wings.

Also I really don't like the way they have "packages" now that limit the way you can customize the car, if I was spending $30-$40k a 2015 Mustang (if only) I would wanna make it exactly the way I want it.
I dont mind the wingless cars although I've notice ever since the 03 cobras it seems to be a trend and a lot of people like the look of a wingless stang.

As far as the packages I agree 100% although I'm sure the reason Ford does that is so that they can push cars through the assemble line opposed to having to worry about building each one uniquely

1 - 9 of 9 Posts