Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been confirmed by MUSTANG6G.com that these photos are legitimate official images.

Details from article:

Aluminum Front Fenders
200 lb. weight loss
15" Rotors on GT
Selective Drive Modes
Standard Keyless Start
Date Recording App.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks kinda weird. I believe they're legitimate photos. Solely because it's a published magazine, dated december 9th. I don't think they'd throw out a rendering, after the car has officially been revealed.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anything could happen, but these magazines perhaps got delivered a couple days too early!

I doubt Autoweek will put out an issue, Dated 12/9/13, with wrong info and images just a couple days before the official release date of 12/5.

Again, I could be wrong!

I definitely like the rear alot more than the front.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This is it...if you recall, select members of the media were invited to see the car a few weeks ago...usually to generate buzz, certain mags are given photos and specs so when the reveal happens, all of the media outlets are covered without delay....hmmm, mixed feelings about this...need to see it in daylight...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im supposed to take delivery of the 1st one coming to my dealer.

As everything that comes new, it will be hard on the eye for a little while
but we will get used to it and embrace it rather quickly.

Mine is going for a major makeover for SEMA.

I can picture it looking real nice when the personal touches are put on.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hey look, a 2 door Taurus. How cute!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I thought it was suppose to be smaller and a lot lighter. 200lbs? Really? Glad I wasn't waiting for it.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Hey look, a 2 door Taurus. How cute!!
Ha!, I was trying to figure out what it resembled, right on.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This, though too wild to be reality, was my favorite rendering. They could have incorporated more of this front for a more modern, aggressive, yet more Mustang authentic look.

·
Registered
374 Posts
This, though too wild to be reality, was my favorite rendering. They could have incorporated more of this front for a more modern, aggressive, yet more Mustang authentic look.

That looks like a Pokemon. I like it! Without the Ford emblem though to keep the tradition.

1 - 20 of 628 Posts