Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Call me crazy but I'm liking it. The more I see that it's a real car, the more I like it. I feel as if renderings don't do it justice.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ya'll really like the rear? I like the front and side, but scared about the rear.
I thought it was going to be released 12/5 at midnight.
The Car and Driver rendering looks better than this.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I personally think it looks awesome. Less like a "mustang" than I consider a mustang to look, but a very well styled ford. With that being said, I am sure glad I picked up a '13 when I did, I think the '10+ style is much more attractive, and with the 13-14 front end styling, I haven't seen a better looking design since the '70 boss, or maybe late '60's fastback. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I'm willing to bet that it'll look pretty good in person. I for one, am excited for a global mustang and see how the rest of the world Embraces american muscle.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think it will look better in person, but like others I am happy I got our 14 GT as this new design will have several years to grow on me before I have to decide whether or not to buy one.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yup, this is it. It's an actual pic, it looks funny because it's a picture of a picture. I have to say that I'm a little bit disappointed. It looks a bit to strange to me.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I'm glad I got a 13 and didn't wait. The side view I like, the rear is ok, the front seems too sloped at the front of the hood.

It's ok, will take some getting use to seeing, but it's alright.

Anyone else think that the side view slightly resembles a GTR?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm guessing data and stats are unreleased? Im curious what mechanical changes were made.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Yes! I was telling my buddy that this morning. The slope of the rear window from the side looks like a gtr or slightly like a 370z.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I'm guessing data and stats are unreleased? Im curious what mechanical changes were made.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Yes! I was telling my buddy that this morning. The slope of the rear window from the side looks like a gtr or slightly like a 370z.
Whatever we think it looks like I, Myself, and Me thinks it looks only slightly better than this

Attachments

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I'm guessing data and stats are unreleased? Im curious what mechanical changes were made. ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ---------- Yes! I was telling my buddy that this morning. The slope of the rear window from the side looks like a gtr or slightly like a 370z.

image-3936178013.jpg

Found on Facebook.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
21 - 40 of 628 Posts