Mustang Evolution Forum banner

121 - 140 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
After just seeing the official ford video on Facebook I'm even more disappointed. No way I trade in my 13 gt for this. It looks like everything else out there. What a drag

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Ford mustang released a video of the new mustang on Facebook. It's was a GT and holy shut it's so ugly. The GT in the back... Like nothing in the car is nice. I thought I liked the back but with the GT.. Just ew. This thing screams foreign, which is literally anti mustang. This is a ricer, not American muscle/pony car. I'm so disappointed with this new mustang. The only good thing will be the performance.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

After just seeing the official ford video on Facebook I'm even more disappointed. No way I trade in my 13 gt for this. It looks like everything else out there. What a drag
Lmao we posted at the same time about the same thing. Looks like I'll be getting a 14 when I get out if college instead of a 15-16. So sad, but damn it's ugly.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Also somebody should ask how big the turbos are on that 4 banger

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
There's a twin turbo 4 cyl model what's your guys problem??

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Oh wait i thought this was the 2015 reveal page bahahah. Either way look it up lol

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I think looking at this view with the front cut off it look more like a Hyundai Genesis coupe.
Really? Maybe it's just me but I don't see it!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bye bye live axle... multi link rear for 2015. Also looks like the 2.3l eco gets 305hp. V8 sticking at 420.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Drivers will have three engines to choose from: updated versions of the current 3.7-liter V6, which gets a projected 300 horsepower, and 5.0-liter V8, with 420 horsepower, as well as a new 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder that gets a projected 305 horsepower. Ford will also offer updated six-speed manual and automatic transmissions. Final numbers for horsepower and fuel economy will be released later

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I guess its 11th hour speculation, but possible close to accurate.

121 - 140 of 628 Posts