Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Roush RS and when I was cleaning it half of the letter "U" came off. Does anyone where I could get a replacement letter for the rear deck lid. I called Roush and all they said they could do is sell me a replacement decklid for $400 which I dont want to pay for if there is a way to replace the single letter.
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Plant Automotive tire

·
Administrator
782 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

Hmm, that’s a tough one. I think Recon is our resident authority on Roush’ . He usually checks in later in the evenings, but not every single day. So, be patient, and we’ll see what suggestions materialize.

·
Premium Member
6,936 Posts
You as an individual will probably not be able to get Roush to assist you in this. In my mind, I figure if you approach an authorized Roush dealer with this situation; I think Roush would be a little more motivated to resolve this issue for their dealer. But they could easily say the same thing. Worth a shot to try it.

Only other solution that I can think of is find a wrecked model. I’m not aware in my area at least that specifically target Roush cars for salvage parts but you might be able to get that information from speed shops in your area.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
247 Posts
@Recon ‘s answer is spot on. A higher volume dealer might be able to get you some help. Otherwise finding a salvage vendor that happens to have a rear Roush deck lid in stock. Unless you are very fortunate locally, you will probably need to find a national salvage vendor to help you out. Roush is not great at supporting their cars after only a few short years. Good Luck on your quest.

Reactions: crjackson
1 - 4 of 4 Posts