Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Well looks like my 11 pony will be the last one I own if that picture is what the 15 stang is going to look The front nose of it is horrible but then again I'm not a fan of the new fusion's face. The rear is yuk. The hood looks like a charger and front side.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I wonder how freaked out people got when they saw the curvy looking concept car in 93?:p its probably not going to look exact to that but dont you guys thing the retro look is getting old? Im sure what ever ford does we'll all love it!

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I wonder how freaked out people got when they saw the curvy looking concept car in 93?:p its probably not going to look exact to that but dont you guys thing the retro look is getting old? Im sure what ever ford does we'll all love it!
The Retro thing is getting old, I agree. Time to move with something new and fresh. The fusion type front on a stang, maybe new but yuk. The new front face of the Fusion looks fine on a Fusion. Not a mustang but Ford isn't going to please everybody so bring it on and let's be done with all the rumors and speculation of the new style.

If that's the best design that Ford can come up with for the new mustang, the designers should jump off a cliff. With all the other concept stangs out there and the best idea is that of a fusion type front, then no doubt Camaro will continue to be the leader of the pony cars in sales.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well looks like my 11 pony will be the last one I own if that picture is what the 15 stang is going to look The front nose of it is horrible but then again I'm not a fan of the new fusion's face. The rear is yuk. The hood looks like a charger and front side.
I was thinking the same thing. It reminds me too much of a dodge charger. Really hope that it changes looks before it comes out...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Looks like a cross between the mustang and the new fusion.... Ill keep my 2012

·
Registered
65 Posts
The back looks ok the front is ****. What the **** are we gonna start driving? Italian import ****? No its AMERICAN muscle! Keep them og

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Sorry for my rage haha and excuse my language

1 - 20 of 78 Posts