Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I like. It does look a little similar to the current though. But if it looks similar to that, think I may trade in my 12 for one. I'm really interested in seeing it's ass though.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I know that 4 banger is prob fast,,but i dont think it right to put a 4 cylinder in a mustang....If they are not careful,,the ricers are going to start owning them and put fart cans on them,,lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
It's been done before. Sounds like this time with some real power, 300+ HP is nothing to sneeze at. While the description of the process sounds very similar to some that I have done in the past (pre-tablet days, so all paper), I'll still take everything with a grain of salt.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Heard an Eco-Boost F150 with some type if exhaust this week... Sounded awful.. :mad:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
just another rumor to get more people to visit, they dont know and no one will for a while :(

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
mymustang said:
I know that 4 banger is prob fast,,but i dont think it right to put a 4 cylinder in a mustang....If they are not careful,,the ricers are going to start owning them and put fart cans on them,,lol
I've already seen this done with v6 and v8 stangs

·
Registered
916 Posts
Supersnake04 said:
If ford does that, (new) mustangs are dead to me...
+1

·
Registered
525 Posts
I dont know why they cant just keep the 5.0 and make it a hybrid,,that way you could have fuel mileage,,and power..Either that or add the ecoboost,,

·
Registered
3 Posts
mymustang said:
I dont know why they cant just keep the 5.0 and make it a hybrid,,that way you could have fuel mileage,,and power..Either that or add the ecoboost,,
That would kill the point of a mustang... 5.0 hybrid would pretty much just as good gas mileage as a standard 5.0 unless you feather out of the line and if that's the case, then what's the point of a5.0? I can see maybe the 3.5 ecoboost, but even then just replace the v6 with a 45 mpg tuned down 4cyl for the guy who only buys a sports car for people to look at him! But again, not the point! Buy a c-max!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts