Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
The gt is definitely more expensive than it is now. I thought the price would go up but $6000?

Not $6k more expensive, try less than $1k. And have you seen all the standard options? For a Premium?

A 2014 Base GT is $31,210, a Premium is $35,310. Not sure where you're getting $6k.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not $6k more expensive, try less than $1k. And have you seen all the standard options? For a Premium?

A 2014 Base GT is $31,210, a Premium is $35,310. Not sure where you're getting $6k.

The 2013 gt premium starts at 32k. The new premium starts at 35k. It's still a big jump regardless

·
Registered
145 Posts

The new premium starts at 38k so I don't know what you are talking about. I was right it is 6k more. It's written in black and white. I'm not sure where you got your numbers from.

·
Registered
567 Posts
The 2013 gt premium starts at 32k. The new premium starts at 35k. It's still a big jump regardless

Please go to the build and price right now on Fords site and tell me what the base prices are. The 2013 at 31k is NOT a premium!

Unless they dropped the price in 2014 which didn't happen. Not trying to argue just want to state facts.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1400757439.461769.jpg

·
Registered
567 Posts
The new premium starts at 38k so I don't know what you are talking about. I was right it is 6k more. It's written in black and white. I'm not sure where you got your numbers from.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Yes a premium with 401A package is $38k. The BASE price for a premium is $36,100. Read my last post and try again.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You people really need to lighten up. This isn't a tick for tack ***** session. It's an honest mistake so let's all act like freaking adults

·
Registered
567 Posts
You people really need to lighten up. This isn't a tick for tack ***** session. It's an honest mistake so let's all act like freaking adults

All good man don't take it personal, I was trying to help and actually provide examples to back up my point.

Check out mustang6g.com if you want to know anything else out about the 2015's. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow to talk pricing and probably put an order in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts