Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking to get the roush supercharger phase 1 kit installed on my 15 mustang base gt with performance package. It is a big upgrade and I'm wondering if I need to also upgrade such as my transmission and my engine mount to accommodate this? Anyone has any suggestion to what is necessary upgrade and what is not to go with this kit?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Roush doesn't have a stage 3 for 2015

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
I saw a 15 gt with the Roush supercharger and from what he told me all he upgraded was the brakes. but what's the power you're looking to get out it?
But as Cali said whipple would most likely be better...

Adventure till you drop

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
If we knew details about your car we could help more. Is it stock? Is It auto or manual. What your goals are. What you plan on doing with the car

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I have a 14, with a stage2 VMP supercharger. That being said. I've upgraded my lower control arms. Lowering springs. New upper control arm. Better get some good tires too. The automatics are basically bulletproof so no problem holding power there. But if you're manual then you'll probably wanna hear what to upgrade from some other guys as the mt-82 is garbage.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 14, with a stage2 VMP supercharger. That being said. I've upgraded my lower control arms. Lowering springs. New upper control arm. Better get some good tires too. The automatics are basically bulletproof so no problem holding power there. But if you're manual then you'll probably wanna hear what to upgrade from some other guys as the mt-82 is garbage.

I have the MT 82 and I always wonder why didn't they upgrade the transmission for the roush stage 3 mustang too. I guess this will be a big budget, time to save up lol

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
I have the MT 82 and I always wonder why didn't they upgrade the transmission for the roush stage 3 mustang too. I guess this will be a big budget, time to save up lol
No need to. It's not garbage just needs work. I ran over 700hp through mine for awhile and no problems. Broke everything else besides that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
186 Posts
2016 with Stage 1 Roush-go VMP. or whipple Roush support is almost non-existant.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts