Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I wouldn't worry to much about ford scrapping a v8 model in the United States they just released the new 5.0 last year so I'm pretty sure there not going to just throw all that time and money designing it away. Now a new retro Svo model would be interesting to see!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much folks, that pic looks like a very poor photoshop to me....and what's with the ad banner on the too of the windshield? Something isn't right...

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
It would be interesting if they remastered the SVO motor. I would be even more excited to see the new SVO motor in an old Fox.

·
Registered
456 Posts
AirAndAsphalt said:
I wouldn't worry too much folks, that pic looks like a very poor photoshop to me....and what's with the ad banner on the too of the windshield? Something isn't right...
Your right, now that I look at it again... The banner on the window and the license plate seem real fishy. Don't think Ford would let the proto out on the streets. Looks like somebody morphed a Camero and a Mustang together.

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
I don't know if this should really be called a spy photo. The lighting on the side mirrors looks wrong. I'd say that this might be a rendering of the possible 2015 Mustang photshopped onto a real-world photo.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
many magazines will put their logo on a photo after taking it. they'll usually put it on the car somewhere to make it difficult to photoshop out

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
The pic doesn't have a v8 look to it:(

Idk if that makes sense lol
You're saying it looks like a freakin Lexus Ls that puts out 245 hp and claims to be top in class

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
The pic is fake.

·
Registered
227 Posts
When I bought my '11 I was invited to be apart of a market survey on "the next" Mustang body style. I jumped at the opportunity and they paid me $200 for my time. Anyway, this style was not apart of the lineup, I wonder if they scrapped what they were developing at that time.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
doug5.0 said:
When I bought my '11 I was invited to be apart of a market survey on "the next" Mustang body style. I jumped at the opportunity and they paid me $200 for my time. Anyway, this style was not apart of the lineup, I wonder if they scrapped what they were developing at that time.
"Yeah, I dont think this Gremlin-inspired body style is gonna work, guys."

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I don't think this is what it will look like but I do hope it's a dramatic change from the current Mustangs. I'm ready for something lighter, more aerodynamic, and built a little better focused to be a drivers dream.

21 - 40 of 186 Posts