Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Bring back the new edge with the new engines and a better interior. Give it a new redesigned front and rear fascias, headlights and tails, IRS and yeah.. Should about do it?

·
Lorraine's driver
8,167 Posts
Bring back the new edge with the new engines and a better interior. Give it a new redesigned front and rear fascias, headlights and tails, IRS and yeah.. Should about do it?
++1

Just a touch shorter, not much. Try to make it so the roofline can be a little shorter. Not saying like a Camaro, cause I know that's what some of you will say. If I could draw, I would do it so you could see where I'm going. By that time, they all should have the fancy 7" screen with sync radio. Maybe nav is extra(I don't need it). And items CYCLONE37 mentioned. Maybe the GT500 has some tubular framing...?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Azure said:
++1

Just a touch shorter, not much. Try to make it so the roofline can be a little shorter. Not saying like a Camaro, cause I know that's what some of you will say. If I could draw, I would do it so you could see where I'm going. By that time, they all should have the fancy 7" screen with sync radio. Maybe nav is extra(I don't need it). And items CYCLONE37 mentioned. Maybe the GT500 has some tubular framing...?
Forget the GT500 and bring back the termi!! And I think we figured it out. A redesigned new edge. Done deal. Get on it Ford!

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
Forget the GT500 and bring back the termi!! And I think we figured it out. A redesigned new edge. Done deal. Get on it Ford!
Not a fan of redesign of a previous model at this point, looking forward to a complete redesign myself.

·
Registered
227 Posts
deadsp0t said:
Not a fan of redesign of a previous model at this point, looking forward to a complete redesign myself.
+1

·
Registered
23 Posts
i think they should do a 4 banger ecoboost and 6 banger ecoboost probe lol. Leave the stang alone and stuff the 6 banger ecoboost in it and bump the power up on the v8 model. Just my opinion lol.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just want them to stay away from the european look and keep the american muscle look, sound, and performance.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
Honestly,
Mustang cobra sounds waaaayyyy sicker than the mustang gt500

·
Registered
98 Posts
The mustang emblem on the grill really pulls it together in my opinion. Looks cool to me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yup. But hopefully ford pulls through and its just the usuall extreme concept. It isnt even by the ford company i think its contracted through topnotch.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Bluesteelbeauty said:
I think they have lost the classic mustang styling, and this thing looks way to exotic to be called American muscle.
I have to remind people all the time that the mustang for the majority of its life has not been a retro classic muscle car design. It was forward thinking and pressing forward untill the s197 which they brought out to capitalize on baby boomer wealth and generation y big spenders. I'm more than ready for them to make a forward thinking and updated car focused more on the sports car. Fear not though. If you want a classic muscle car feel then there's lots of s197s available and there will be parts for a long time.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,167 Posts
I have to remind people all the time that the mustang for the majority of its life has not been a retro classic muscle car design. It was forward thinking and pressing forward untill the s197 which they brought out to capitalize on baby boomer wealth and generation y big spenders. I'm more than ready for them to make a forward thinking and updated car focused more on the sports car. Fear not though. If you want a classic muscle car feel then there's lots of s197s available and there will be parts for a long time.
+1

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think it looks like crap :/ ..... Pull up a pic of the new dodge charger :( looks almost identical and yuck yuck yuck no way ford :( sorry if this happens 2013 year would and will be the last year I purchase ....

41 - 60 of 186 Posts