Mustang Evolution Forum banner

101 - 120 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Supersnake04 said:
Hell. Yes.
Glad you agree with me. It was my first mustang I had a 1993 LX hatchback. Fell in love with that. Sold it when I moved to Wyoming and have regretted it since. Don't get me wrong I love my 1999 gt but my fox was the love of my life

·
Registered
456 Posts
In 14' it will be 50 years of Mustang. My guess is that the retro thing has been done, so there will be something that will start a new era. Like back in 64'.... Something totally brand new!! As long as you can look at it and tell it's a stang, and there is a V8... I'm in!!!

·
Lorraine's driver
8,167 Posts
In 14' it will be 50 years of Mustang. My guess is that the retro thing has been done, so there will be something that will start a new era. Like back in 64'.... Something totally brand new!! As long as you can look at it and tell it's a stang, and there is a V8... I'm in!!!
Maybe another Mach1 with a working shaker...?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I think they've done the retro thing enough now. Anytime that there is a radical change enthusiasts are going to complain. They need a new design, but with a taste of heritage in it. Kind of like they did in '94, I'm not saying they should redo that body style, just that is the mindset they need to keep the Mustang successful.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
From everything Ford has said publicly it wont be retro at all but have some significant Mustang cues to let you know it's a Mustang. I don't think it's going to leak either. All of the photos I have seen have been Photoshop'd or Drawn.

I am good with whatever they come up with. I haven't hated a design of the Mustang since '79. The Mustang II is really the only fail from a design point for me.

I do see some 99-04 in that photo though.. I read somewhere that the design cues would have the nose and tail lights of a 99-04 cue.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Stupid statement. The mustang is in need of some new life. This is going to be it and you can like it or not. Ford will increase its market share and deliver an awesome performance machine guaranteed.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I mean i see the same things being redone like the boss, sho, bullit, mach 1, gt500, gt 350, etc. i love all of these but way not start something new. I think it would be cool what do you guys think and any good ideas or examples.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Page 9,,,
Can we all say money money money money money money and a little more money money money money
Ok ok one more time
Money money money money
=}„ why else does anyone try to accommodate for others that never mattered at the start of something?
Well atleast IMO this is how I see it

101 - 120 of 186 Posts