Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got a 2010 roush 427rcl currently stock I got lucky and came across it at a deal I couldn't pass. Ive researched and know the engine internals are only good for 450-500ish whp. I plan on getting a gt500 or gt350 in a year or two. So I don't wanan go full engine build. But want more. I've got access to a termi blower and a gt500 both free however not sure if it'll bolt up? And will have to receive thru Mail so not on location to test fit it. I can't find any yes or no answer. I know there vmp and a roush upgrade. But both of those are a couple thousand. I can always pulley the m90 of pulley the car tune it and cam it but the m90 would be maxed or almost and that's heat. Would prefer to use the termi or gt500 both are ported and be able to make the same end hp with less stress on the blower and less heat. Any info appreciated.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Recently got a 2010 roush 427rcl currently stock I got lucky and came across it at a deal I couldn't pass. Ive researched and know the engine internals are only good for 450-500ish whp. I plan on getting a gt500 or gt350 in a year or two. So I don't wanan go full engine build. But want more. I've got access to a termi blower and a gt500 both free however not sure if it'll bolt up? And will have to receive thru Mail so not on location to test fit it. I can't find any yes or no answer. I know there vmp and a roush upgrade. But both of those are a couple thousand. I can always pulley the m90 of pulley the car tune it and cam it but the m90 would be maxed or almost and that's heat. Would prefer to use the termi or gt500 both are ported and be able to make the same end hp with less stress on the blower and less heat. Any info appreciated.
Call Roush Performance and ask them.

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
I would say no, both blowers are physically larger (M112 and M122) than the M90 which is a blower for a 6 banger. The VMP 1.7L TVS would be a very nice upgrade that will for sure work on your car. I’ve debated using it on mine, but decided I’d rather have the 2.3L TVS.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I've seen the upgrades TV's and vmp. I guess it was more of a question of blowers having bolt patterns or dimensions for the bolt holes. I've never had a supercharger. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
The Terminator blower is for a 4V, you own a 3V. Different manifolds used to bolt up blowers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts