Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gurls! I have just started a crew on RMR called 232 Stangs and am hereby inviting all here (up to 110 people) to join. All you need to do is go to http://rankmyride.com. sign up, build your personnal site (with pics if you have em) and await me to invite you into the crew. Let's show those damn imports whose B-O-S-S! 232 OWNS imports!

By no way am I trying to offend Dark Entity! J/K You can sign up too, and I'll get you on with Mixed Visions.

BTW, that crew gets much love from me, they have helped me out ALOT.

See you on RMR (I hope!)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just need your RMR screen name so I can invite you to join the crew!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K, let me find you and see if I can invite you now, they are having some kind of prob with pages loading, but it should be fixed soon. Check your Msgs at RMR.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have not been added yet cause of the loading prob, let's give it a couple o hours and I will try again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I registered but it won't let me log in....... so when it does and I get my page made up I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
tried to sign up got this:

INSERT INTO bb_users (user_id, username, user_password) VALUES ('4259', 'Smokedya95stang', MD5('emilyshey6'))
Table 'rmr.bb_users' doesn't exist

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/system/include/database.php:52) in /home/websites/rmr/web/live/func/account/register/create.php on line 40

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah well now all I got is that it's down for maintence........

Oh well I will try back later this afternoon.

update: When I couldn't log in I contacted rankmyride and told them my problem and he just emailed me back and told me that he went ahead and activated my account......so if your having problems when you can get onto the site go contact us............and email them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys and girls! I lost all the info on my PC today. Going to have to ghost it tonight and try to have it back up and running by tomorrow, soon as I do I will check RMR and get youfolks on my team (better than crew? LOL). I appreciate the patience, and they will have the site fixed soon, as I will have my pc fixed soon!

Later, :wicked:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, RMR changed thier IP address and until Charter refreshes thier DNS, I won't be able to access the site :oops: , i'll keep trying!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts