Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what happens to a fender when you hit ice then bump a guard rail at 5 to 10 mph. Hard to believe that little dent can be so expensive. It happened last wednesday night and my car will be fixed next week. Looks like I get the new stripes I want.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Alloy wheel

·
Banned
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not what you want to hear, but could have been worse man.

What kind of stripes are you looking to get?
Dual hood stripes. Rear quarter panel. Rocker panel and the fender hash marks also want to add the black out magnetic deck panel all in matte black....

I already have my rear, third brake and marker light tint. Just waiting to sell my motorcycle to complete the look with AMR 19" charcoal wheels, H&R super sport springs, 3.73 gears and MBRP catback exhuast.

·
Banned
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2500? Are they replacing the front bumper and then some? I had to replace the whole front and it was about $1000
It's the 3 step candy paint they need to blend into the door hood bumper and the driver side fender so the whole front is getting painted. The candy red is an expensive process. The dealer quoted $2583 and the insurance adjuster said $2489. I'm just glad is was a minor hit and no other cars involved.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Damn, I'm sorry bro. :-( These specialty paint jobs are pretty costly when they have to blend it in. What's the timeframe on the repairs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts