Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you put 265's in the front and 275's on the back of the saleen replica's or is 265 on the front too small cuz i dont want it to rub. i know i have more room in the back so i know it will fit but i dunno if 275's will fit on the front cuz it seems it will rub up.

·
Registered
800 Posts
275's all the way around would work with no troubles too on a 17x9 rim, I have 275's on the rear, and 255's on the front!

·
Registered
166 Posts
stock cobras are 275 wraped on a 17x9 rim!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
275s are ok but i dont know about if u have an 18 inch rim then u might run into a problem

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
275s on a 9 wide NO more narrow there is no reason not to run a 275 on a 94 up... you wont rub, a 255 is far to narrow for a 9 wide and you will screw up your rims on curbs.....

buy 275's all around DO NOT run a 265 front and 275 back thats just stupid to stager the sizes by 10 mm.... thats not even half an inch, quater of an inch each side of the rim. its very wise to rotate, those 275s being wider will start to make alot of noise if you dont keep them rotated and aligned right, and with that being said the stock alignment specs for a wider tire such as a 9 wide rim with a 275 suck and will wear the inside, so check into some cc plates and a GOOD alignment shop that can get teh tires to wear more evenly. I have my camber set to .5 insteat of 1.5 and the tires wear perfect, i cant remember the exact specs and that may be off but any good shop can set you up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts