Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I love them, now I just need to sell my Bullitts and get two more Chrome Cobra Rs. Actually it was kind of cool this afternoon to have the top down, but I didn't actually drive her like that, just did it for the pictures, lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Ghetto, you buy the bullitts and maybe I can afford two more of the Cobra Rs, otherwise keep the smartass remarks to yourself. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think there is a thing Ghetto about my GT or my mismatched rims, I just don' t happen to have enough money to buy 4 Chrome Cobra Rs all at one time, I need to sell these 4 Bullitt rims so I have the money to put on the two other Cobra Rs.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAH I am sorry Rick they called it You are Ghetto buddy HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Sorry sometimes you hurt the ones you love :D :D :D ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh bite my butt Corey. :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I like Ghetto then, I think it looks cool, but I do plan to get all 4, its a matter of money, not my taste.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Rick0636 said:
Oh bite my butt Corey. :D

HAHAHAHHAHA a little sensitive are we ;) ;) ;)

I understand it is not your taste but a money thing. think we all understand that!!!! But when you post those pics and drive around town everyone will call you ghetto!!!

But really I know you dont care what people think because you are the man. A slightly Ghetto man but a man none less!!!!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dat's ok, de Brothers always did like my stang man!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only reason I got these two is because I got a deal on them, new in the box for 300 shipped.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, we sure did man, tell em Charles! I had Chrome slot A/Ps on the front of my 64 1/2 vert, and 15 in Keystone Classics on the back of it, never did get the other two Keystones to match.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nothings more ghetto then my wheel set up right now, i got my 16" polished Alum rims in the back and my stock 15" rims with the silver hub caps, to explain why is i got into an accednt and fugged two rims beyond repair and had to use what i had :evil: o well its only for a little while after i get my frame staight again im getting 17' Mach 1's :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yours actually would not look too bad with my Cobra Rs, lol, and bullitts look loads better than Mach Is in my opinion, hmmmm. Nahhhh.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You think my bullitts looked ghetto on the Front of the GT with the Cobra Rs, you should see what it looks like with the 15" prime 6 spoke rims and 235/60s yeeeech! It now has these rims same type and size tires with the white letters turned in. Looks bad. This can't stay like this long, I can't stand it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You can buy new OEM Bullitt rims for that price man. I was only asking 375 shipped for mine, but they aren't perfect. My sale may have fallen through, if you are serious, email me at [email protected], I have close up pics I can send you. Scratch that, I just got an email from the guy, he is picking them up Thursday or Friday, he is from the NC Coast, having a truck from the company he works for pick them up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts