Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
nope. a 275 will technically fit but will look horrible, its for a 9 wide rim, heck i am not even 100% sure a 275 will fit.

If you cant afford the right size wheels then get a smaller rim, that may be the best approach to go with since 315s are so expensive :(

This is another reason why I went with a 10 wide so I could run a 295 wide tire, didnt really have a need for a 315 and most are DR's which is VERY dangerous for driving in the rain.... and they dont last long.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope. a 275 will technically fit but will look horrible, its for a 9 wide rim, heck i am not even 100% sure a 275 will fit.

If you cant afford the right size wheels then get a smaller rim, that may be the best approach to go with since 315s are so expensive :(

This is another reason why I went with a 10 wide so I could run a 295 wide tire.
Lol if i had the money for new rims i would have the money for the proper tires.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Lmfao wtf is that? And would a 295 be a 35 or 40 profile? And i found some nt555rs that i can get for 189 a piece for the rear. But i hear the 555rs suck.
lol unless you're into drift or autox it probably wouldn't make sense so no worries...as for nt555r's i love them...i had 555r's and they weren't too bad for the price

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
only a handful of passes...seemed to hook ok...much better then my street tires did. although i will say wet traction on the R's suck..so be careful in the rain. i usually drove way under what i'd normally drive

1 - 19 of 19 Posts