Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only my 2nd day with the Mach 1 and I absolutely love this car! Plenty of power, and still very easy an manageable to shift each gear at 2,000 rpm and get good mileage.

I'm getting use to the getting in and out of the car ( compared to my lifted truck I had lol)

But this car is everything and so much more to me! It's indescribable of the love I have for this car, I don't care what gas mileage I get, I love driving it, looking at it, hearing it, cleaning it and filling it up to do it again!

This was my dream car.... Now if I had money for upgrades lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice! I traded a lifted 4X4 for my car too. I had that truck 13 years, got it brand new. I loved that thing like a family member but it was nickle and diming me to death. I scored a good deal on my 08 and I love the car, everything about it. I know exactly what you are saying. I am a big guy and getting in and out is still a chore even after a year of owning it. ...put some gas in the tank, put some miles on it and enjoy man! congrats!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Enjoy :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great looking Mach! What part of CO are you from? I just got back from visiting my friends in Castle Rock.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mezmer said:
Great looking Mach! What part of CO are you from? I just got back from visiting my friends in Castle Rock.
Thanks! And I'm in pueblo, roughly a hour and a half south of Denver.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts