Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I was looking at some papers yesterday and found out that my stang has the 3.31 gears. When I bought it I asked for the pony package, but since I have the 3.31 gears does that mean I also have the performance package? I'm dying to know if I have that can someone please tell me how I can know if I have the pp?
Thanks

·
Registered
744 Posts
Mustang240 said:
Hey,

I was looking at some papers yesterday and found out that my stang has the 3.31 gears. When I bought it I asked for the pony package, but since I have the 3.31 gears does that mean I also have the performance package? I'm dying to know if I have that can someone please tell me how I can know if I have the pp?
Thanks
Do you have 19 inch rims? Are your mirrors painted black? Those are the two most obvious give a ways. And just because you have the 3.31 rear axle doesn't mean you have the PP.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Just saw you have a automatic 2011...which means no, you do not have the performance pack. For 2011-2012 the PP was only available with a standard trans.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yes, but the top end is still so ridiculously high that it doesn't matter. The car, even with 3.73s, is still capable of 200mph in 6th before hitting redline. If you had enough power anyway.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Hey,

Thanks
Add your VIN to the end of one of these two links to get a PDF of your original window sticker:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...ticker.pdf?vin=

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...icker.aspx?vin=

Use this link to decode the information:

2012 Ford Mustang VIN Decoder - MustangAttitude.com Data Explorer

And here's an example of one decoded:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts