Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some 3.73 ford racing gears. I had got them for my car and attempted to install them and had them in my car for literally 23minutes. Them removed to install 4.10 gears i had given to me.

This is just for the ring and pinion. You will still need to purchase the install kit which is $35 and Gear oil unless u wanna be cheap and reuse old gear old ( i would only attempt this if ur car is still new)

Im looking for either $135 shipped or trade for other mustang parts for my 11 V6

·
Registered
119 Posts
I may be interested. I am doing a complete rebuild on my rear end. Do you have the paperwork/box that they came in? A buddy of mine has some stuff he is bringing to me at work Saturday night....after I see what he has I will check back and see if you still have them. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I may be interested. I am doing a complete rebuild on my rear end. Do you have the paperwork/box that they came in? A buddy of mine has some stuff he is bringing to me at work Saturday night....after I see what he has I will check back and see if you still have them. Thanks.
I have the box. The box comes with just ring and pinion bro. AM didnt send me anything else...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts