Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok which should I choose. I do alot of highway driving but normally only drive this car on weekends cuz I drive a big 26 ft truck for work during the week. I love the torque off the line and probably won't normally go over 120.
Idc about fuel mileage and its automatic. I've heard that 4:10 is better in automatics. What is y'all's opinion? Or maybe 3:90s? Just curious of everyone's opinions.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
Check out the gears thread in the stickies section, it's got a great read and some videos from guys with 4.10s.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok which should I choose. I do alot of highway driving but normally only drive this car on weekends cuz I drive a big 26 ft truck for work during the week. I love the torque off the line and probably won't normally go over 120.
Idc about fuel mileage and its automatic. I've heard that 4:10 is better in automatics. What is y'all's opinion? Or maybe 3:90s? Just curious of everyone's opinions.
i know it may be an over used cliche but its true - DONT FEAR THE GEAR. And considering your an auto 410's without a doubt. Understand you'll sacrifice some top end but as long as your not into going over 110-120 (b/c our 5th gear is useless) or so than you'll be stoked with this decision

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Really if you search through the site it has nearly every answer for your questions. Even look through them and if you dont see your answer pm someone that has posted on that thread.

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
Come on guys, he has only been on here for just over a week, give him some time. I don't likes seeing repeat threads also but it's different when a new guy does it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The way i look at it is since stang forums have been around since the inception of the world wide web nobody should be creating threads anymore lol. Everything has been covered. :) Who knows, this dude may be a research machine. Everyone now and than is allowed to go the convenient route and just post up a thread. Bu with this being said, if this dude continues to post up common questions than we have a right to tell him to search. Just my new jack 2 cents

1 - 20 of 32 Posts