Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to change rear div to a much better, responsive gearing system. I have a 2013 5.0 6 speed. Really looking at 4.10 because I am not worried about the gas and I don't travel in it. I want the responsiveness and torque.

I will be tracking it and not dragging.

Which kit should I get? :confused:

·
Registered
984 Posts
desotelljl2 said:
Want to change rear div to a much better, responsive gearing system. I have a 2013 5.0 6 speed. Really looking at 4.10 because I am not worried about the gas and I don't travel in it. I want the responsiveness and torque.

Personally went with 4.10s for the torque best investment so far for me

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
desotelljl2 said:

I'm assuming u recognize how quick ur car will respond with 4:10s. Great for fun, bad in rain and if it even snows a dusting ull be dead in ur tracks.

Keeping all that in mind 4:10s are great. Remember u r going to need a tune with it

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Azure said:
I think you should go with a gear-tuner combo kit. Checkout AmericanMuscle.com...

Ford Racing 4.10 Gears and Tuner kit

The link says 2010 - 2012, but call them up and ask about your 2013.

Best bang for your buck! :good:
Yup I'd go with that. The only think is that I might go with a Dyno tune instead but the cost $ lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts