Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2002 3.8 five speed, I don't do well with plain and need the exhaust done but I want it to sound the best that a v6 can got ne ideas?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dnt really have the money for headers but other than that sounds like a good idea I have some cherrybomb glass packs given to me think they would sound good?

·
Registered
128 Posts
They will make you sound like an import.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Got them on mine, I had one compared to a 40 series flow (internally) and the only difference was the back plate was just a tad larger radius on the curvature, I got a pic on fb where I traced the internals onto the outside ofthe housing, you can see it Kyle, I believe it's still up

·
Registered
128 Posts
don't know, try it and see what happens?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I debated it but I'm also told that an x pipe would help bring the tone down basically I'm in college and work full time dnt have a lot of cash been saving up for awhile and making little head way dnt have money for a second try but thanks very much to everyone

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i think he means a single flowmaster in place of his stock muffler from the price he gave

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought that as well but a shop by my house will put a x pipe and my two cherrybomb glass packs true duals sitting in the garage all for 150 so I didn't know

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
NO GLASSPACKS.............................................

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
yes lol, if you leave the cats its not terrible.....

but if its straight to an x-pipe with glasspacks it will sound like a civic........

1 - 20 of 106 Posts