Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Yea haha my bad phone is being dumb and yea I'm just afraid it would b a bad looking cut ik I could make it straight just dnt want it to look cheesy I would sand it and everything just didn't know

·
Registered
390 Posts
flowmaster 44s sound great

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
if you actually cut it go back over the cut edge with some ford touch up paint (of your color) around it to make it a little cleaner of a look, if you really want to assure that you don't go outside of the lines use a metal piece as your guide for the jigsaw, a little tougher to do but you can't easily go outside the line............

·
Banned
177 Posts
Ok soooo try again ?

*Previous Comment*

Pay attention and carefully notice the follow:
Video, Mustang, V6, mods, proof of V6: :05-:40 again 1:46-2:10
In the following video:
Cammed V6 mustang 4.2 Open Long Tubes - YouTube

Now to simply revert to exhuast, here is the same care w/ full exhuast:
Cammed V6 Mustang Prochamber O/R F40's - YouTube

And more to feed *Previous Comment*
Cammed V6 mustang drive by.2 - YouTube
Mustang Drive By's - YouTube
Cammed V6 Mustang - YouTube

Enjoy :)

Edit: Blatant Insults Removed ... Playing nicely with ... "others"

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
*Everyone* If you can not disagree with someone without being a dick then don't post. It's a simple concept. Infractions will be given from here on out for people who can not grasp that.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i straightened out in time i guess lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Hey man ur car sounds great and is pretty fast to keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

davidcseifert said:
i straightened out in time i guess lol
Haha yea ig so and I'm just going to stick with the tips I talked an earlier lol thanks tho

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Fordhartbreaker said:
To blackout... How do u make the cut look nice and clean
What are you talking about?

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

davidcseifert said:
he directed the comment to blackedout............
I let my haters be my motivator ha ha... I never expose my true knowledge..

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Someone needs to shut this thread down. Lol. Look Pypes are a good exhaust but I recommend you go with flowmasters. I'm done with this thread.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Install- Random info:
Hangers need mounting. Pipe diameter after the cats is 2.25". The set of exhaust pipes you'll get go over the axle and it's a tight squeeze, not a problem, just a fact. Long tubes sit pretty low. You will love the results!

·
Registered
370 Posts
robb15033 said:
What is that exact pipe/muffler setup? I've been looking all over YouTube, trying to find a good setup. I though about running duals, with an x-pipe after the cats, and 2-1/2" back, with tips. The exhaust on there sounds damn good for a six.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts