Mustang Evolution Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
95stang232 said:
:disgust: anything can sound good with the right combonation... i just dont know the combo lol
Damn right

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

When all said an done its your soul preference that matters ...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Negative sir it sounds wicked.. and flows better.. only thing make sound like a tuner is having ricer bomb pipes or super big Chrome tips

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
the entire issue with the V6 is the even fire motor along with small displacement = bad sound. Nothing can really be done about it. It does sound good at idle but thats about it.
With the exception of mine of course! Because I'm special, ...just kidding.
My exhaust system to be replaced next week, 3.8 needs cats for sound and performance in my opinion. I'm keeping the FM 10's. Just replacing w/long tube headers, Magnaflow high flow cats, a ProCamber, followed by the FM 10 Series mufflers.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I feel I need to point out something here.... what sounds good to one person may sound like crap to another... and so it goes.

Same goes with paint colors, wheel and tire choices, wings, springs, shiny things...
It's all subjective really... there is no right or wrong really...

I LOVE THE SOUND OF MY EXHAUST from idle all the way to 6k, but you may thing it sucks...

Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Very well said.

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

I am placing my new exhaust parts order this morning. Very excited. Parts list:
-MAC ceramic long tubes, SLP hi-flow cats, MAC ProChamber, and then re-using my FM 10's. O2 sensor extenders will be needed.
Also ordering a Corbeau XRS seat and seat bracket. New black carpet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok first off guys cherry bombs don't sound like an import to me lol and I can prove it when I bought my project to build it had 2 of them with strait exhaust no cats just cherry bombs.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts