Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come across this website that claims they specialize in the 3.8 liter ford motor. I saw it in my mustang magazine. The article showed a stroker kit for our trusty 3.8 liters in our stangs. I figured that's gotta be sweet. They also have cams, heads, intakes, the works. Stock and performance. the site is http://www.moranav6racing.com and I was curious to know if this site really is as reliable as they say it is. Anyone heard of them?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Tom Morana does very good work! I had a set of his heads and some other parts from him on my 94 v6.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Morana has been around longer than anyone, even me.
But I was starting to hit the EFI stuff heavily when he
was running his carbed V6 (late 90's...)

We both pre-date _everyone else_ in the V6 Mustang market,
he gets me by a bit on age. I was doing V8 stuff before I started
V6 stuff about 1997... Morana used to do V8 stuff too, he's alot
older than me, I'd guess about 60. I just turned 40 :D mar 26

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Lordy Lordy, Robert is forty, that is so young man! I was 53 November 16th. I was only 17 and a Junior in High School when I bought my first Mustang, a 64 1/2 Mustang Convertable, that was in 1967. Who is an old kodger, lol?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
:wtf: I resemble that remark! :ar15: :rockets:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Fog Group (freakin "Old" Guys)

yes I am 42 not as young as some nor old as others ,but I bleed ford blue.
Project Big Block Six : 300 hp at crank in a 83 with an '87 motor (lets hope) thankx to RGR and Mr. morana's timing chain!

·
Registered
72 Posts
:cool: You bunch of whipper-snippers, I qualifies for the senior discount in all those eateries that I can't go to anymore. Friday the week before last I had an appointment with my primary care doc over to the VA and he ordered up some blood work (they punched 3 holes in me to get it.) Well monday last week the doc calls tells me my cholesterol, PSA and liver function are great, buuut my blood sugar is up, like 400, normal is less than 126 and then he uses the big D word. Yup I'm the winner of the Golden Pancreas Award also known as the Diabetes Dingy.

So now I get to add another pill to my list and cut sugar and those nasty carbs out of my life. Ain't life just a bowl of cherries.:(

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
OR_Red98 said:
:cool: You bunch of whipper-snippers, I qualifies for the senior discount in all those eateries that I can't go to anymore. Friday the week before last I had an appointment with my primary care doc over to the VA and he ordered up some blood work (they punched 3 holes in me to get it.) Well monday last week the doc calls tells me my cholesterol, PSA and liver function are great, buuut my blood sugar is up, like 400, normal is less than 126 and then he uses the big D word. Yup I'm the winner of the Golden Pancreas Award also known as the Diabetes Dingy.

So now I get to add another pill to my list and cut sugar and those nasty carbs out of my life. Ain't life just a bowl of cherries.:(
We shoould all chip in an get OR_Red98 a Blue Plate Special, hold the carbs :D
Or a Hardee's Low carb thick-burger...

At least you do not have to inject insulin! Look on the bright side!
WELCOME all U old guys! (fOg) Good name Rick!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts