Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.
Now why 3? I found the original window sticker (pretty cool) with the owners manual and it has a California package or something like that. Is this why?
Also when I go to redo the exhaust should I remove the rear 2 and just section in a piece of piping up to the H?

·
Registered
922 Posts
truckinu said:
Thanks.
Now why 3? I found the original window sticker (pretty cool) with the owners manual and it has a California package or something like that. Is this why?
Also when I go to redo the exhaust should I remove the rear 2 and just section in a piece of piping up to the H?
That would make sense, California emissions are ridiculous. Lol.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

And I would cut ALL the cats off with an O/R H Pipe.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Think most cars of that year all had 6 cats
And I agree with the off road h you can get a direct swap in for pretty cheap

·
Registered
344 Posts
I put on a pacesetter o/r h for like 180-190. Pass. Side manifold bolt snapped (I guess its a common issue) didn't want to mess around with it so bought headers and had them installed all at once

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Here is my old h pipe from my 94 gt if Iam not mistaken both of them are cats and look pretty much the same as your just one less cat

image-587510884.jpg

·
Registered
598 Posts
Adogg said:
Here is my old h pipe from my 94 gt if Iam not mistaken both of them are cats and look pretty much the same as your just one less cat
You keep your old h pipe in ur bedroom? Lol I've got some parts waiting to be put on sitting in my entry way. But not in my room haha

image-3773464662.png

·
Registered
681 Posts
You keep your old h pipe in ur bedroom? Lol I've got some parts waiting to be put on sitting in my entry way. But not in my room haha

View attachment 74953
LOL:lol:, now that's some funny s&^t!! LOL.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

View attachment 74867
LOL:lol: Funny as hell man!!!:banana: and 2 thumbs up!!:good::good: six kitties in the bed room.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im wanting to put an X pipe on I think. Should I get one with or without cats?
I wont have an emissions check until next September.

·
Registered
598 Posts
No cats. It's easy enough to change that you can change ur old one with cats in and out once every two years. Or pay off one of the smog guys.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
JetLife 01GT said:
That ain't my room it's my back porch that was some old furniture I was getting out of my house we were throwing it all away

1 - 17 of 17 Posts