Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
You dont need 30 posts to put up a picture, Moden only posted 11 time, and he can put them up.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not upset about it so theres no need to settle down.. It's an opinion.. I hope you guys are interested in opinions from your members. As for Moden only posting 11 times, I didnt go count his post. The announcement says 30 post. Who am I to argue with it.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
EvilPopTarts said:
I'm not upset about it so theres no need to settle down.. It's an opinion.. I hope you guys are interested in opinions from your members. As for Moden only posting 11 times, I didnt go count his post. The announcement says 30 post. Who am I to argue with it.
i'll look into it right now.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I think Moden put 30 up because he thought thats these forums where like Stangnet, 30 pic limits, which they arent, try posting a picture, if it works, then thats that, and if it doesnt, we will do some changes.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Ok, good you dont need 30 pics.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
LOL nice, Mustang wins again

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
EvilPopTarts said:
Thats great! The pics show in the post too!! I may end up hangin out over here more. Thanks guys!
you should, get more people as well. :cooler:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
EvilPopTarts said:
Thats great! The pics show in the post too!! I may end up hangin out over here more. Thanks guys!
No, Thank you for coming to our forums, I was the one who posted over at stangnet, and I want to thank you for donating your time to show your work here.

Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't even know people played with these Mustang pics until I came upon Stangnet a couple of months ago.. I dont own a Mustang but I will in 2005. I will put the word out to those I know.. Thanks again!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
White95Stangv6 said:
EvilPopTarts said:
No, Thank you for coming to our forums, I was the one who posted over at stangnet, and I want to thank you for donating your time to show your work here.

Thanks
Yes I remember.. I had joined the day you posted but was waiting for the forum to open.. It should be a lot of fun.. Thats what its all about. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts