Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
It would be cool if you guys create it on the same exact style as the 5.0 badge.No disrespect to the OP but iMO your badge looks tacky
Of course! I think that's what the OP had in mind when asking about a larger badge. Plus, we could play around with a few sizes too. The numbering could potentially look better if it was slightly smaller or larger than the 5.0 badge.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Shane

·
Registered
382 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a bigger 302 badge ? I like this one I jus got but wish it was a tad bigger thanks
Call emblem pros. They can laser cut anything u want & great customer service.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks :) 60 bucks sucks but the size looks to be bigger just would hate to get them and them b same lol looks r deceiving in pictures lol

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

And what's best way to remove the old ones without messing up my vinyl behind it

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thanks :) 60 bucks sucks but the size looks to be bigger just would hate to get them and them b same lol looks r deceiving in pictures lol

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

And what's best way to remove the old ones without messing up my vinyl behind it
They tell you the size. Trace it out with a ruler and hold it next too yours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts