Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a great deal on a 302 out of a 89 Mustang GT...will every engine part from like a 94 or 95 302 GT fit it?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alrighty...thanks!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you will run into TONS of issues... just do your research and take your time and DONT hack and slash a wiring harness... just buy the one you want.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know the 94-95 5.0liters had a different upper intank manifold and mass air meters but thats the only difference i know of. and they are interchangable.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they have a little elbow thing that is on the upper can you get an adapter for that?

·
Registered
583 Posts
he's just asking if the parts are interchangeable

and the answer is yes, I think he's looking for a engine to build and swap out instead of having a car that says down all the time, and yeah, that'll work just fine

·
Registered
14 Posts
i removed the roller stuff and went conventional hydraulic cam and weiand intake - holley carb on a 92 5.0 block. stroked to 347 of course....
you can add a msd and a rebuilt duraspark distributor for about 300 bucks and have a modern "original sbf looking retromod"
i even went back to the v belt by making shims to line up pulleys with accesories. the stroker crank has a different pulley spacing from motor face but is easy to get correct.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts