Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the 306 crate motor they have for 3700 dollars. What heads and other stuff in in this motor? just says E303 and forged pistons. More and more I think, That's the way to go. Run that for a few years and then I can buy my 331 stroker kit. Can't beat that price.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Sybesma07 said:
Has anyone used the 306 crate motor they have for 3700 dollars. What heads and other stuff in in this motor? just says E303 and forged pistons. More and more I think, That's the way to go. Run that for a few years and then I can buy my 331 stroker kit. Can't beat that price.
I'm thinking about using it while I build the motor i want. It comes with the gt40x swirl heads, forged pistons and rods and the e303 cam. From everything I read its good for around 280 rwhp with a cobra intake.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh so that really doesn't push 340HP in the car then. I almost have mine doing that. Still a good motor to start with but would have to think harder about it now.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Sybesma07 said:
What do you have done now to the car?

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Stock 5.0s only have 185-188rwhp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts