Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you break in a mach1 motor with royal purple synthetic oil or use a regular conventional oil first?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can you break in a mach1 motor with royal purple synthetic oil or use a regular conventional oil first?
There are a bunch of opinions on this one, but the safe answer is: What does your Owner's Manual say?

If Ford recommended Full Synthetic oil from the factory, then go for the Royal Purple. If Ford recommended anything else, you might need to start with Dino Oil or a Semi-Synthetic.

There are entire forums devoted to Oil questions online, and I'm sure there are threads here if you search.

Good Luck!
--
FluxPrism

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FluxPrism said:
There are a bunch of opinions on this one, but the safe answer is: What does your Owner's Manual say?

If Ford recommended Full Synthetic oil from the factory, then go for the Royal Purple. If Ford recommended anything else, you might need to start with Dino Oil or a Semi-Synthetic.

There are entire forums devoted to Oil questions online, and I'm sure there are threads here if you search.

Good Luck!
--
FluxPrism
Thanks boss. I don't have the manual to it but ill search forums to check or start a thread on another part of this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts