Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to get 35% tint on my car on wednesday.. i was wondering if anyone had pics of 35% tint all around. i am kinda worried it might be too light but i am forced to go no lower because of the cops cracking down on tinted windows around here (i cant afford to pay tickets).

·
Registered
800 Posts
Here are some pics of my car taken just last week...

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/Jeffs%20Stuff/Nov%2023%202003/pages/DSC00001.htm

I have 25% on my rear windows and sales panel windows...
And 35% on my Driver and Passenger door windows, hope this gives you some indication of how the tinting will look, as you can tell you can see right through almost on a some what sunny day to the other side...

PS: I am so glad I left PA now, what BS to be bothering someone about...

·
Registered
574 Posts
They're "cracking down on tint"? With all the drugs and violence and hookerism, that's pretty ridiculous. Oh well... Free money I guess. :rolleyes:

35% will be so light. You will hate it. Or maybe not. But it definitely won't be anywhere close to black.

I have 11% and it's too light. I hate it.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah we have 5% on our Mach1 '03 and its like DARK DARK DARK LIMO TINT, the cops here in SC dont normally bother people for that stuff, unless they stop you and wanna tac that onto the fine I presume'.

I know if I have my car next yr this time, I hope to have 5% on mine too.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Laser02 said:
They're "cracking down on tint"? With all the drugs and violence and hookerism, that's pretty ridiculous. Oh well... Free money I guess. :rolleyes:

35% will be so light. You will hate it. Or maybe not. But it definitely won't be anywhere close to black.

I have 11% and it's too light. I hate it.
you hate 11%???? i have 10% tint and mine is dark as hell... i wouldnt want it any darker :-?

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's fine most of the time... But if the sun is shining through the windshield it's like the tint isn't even there. I want to get at least like.. 5%.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts

Here is 5% with the sun I love it, but when the sun hits it some times you can kinda see in it.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Autobadges said:
mine was good until they pulled my ass over and fined me $90 and $10 reinspection fee

I hate cops :evil:

Is there a time yet you havent been pulled over for sumthing...? But I guess on a black car it absorbs more darkness sorta to speak.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
yeah Rims would be nice but i am really tight on Cash :( . I want some mach 1's or some Bullitt rims(Gray and Black, not all gray) ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have 35% all around on mine and its way to lite, its like nothing during the day. At night its a little bit better, you can see into the car, but you cant see anything if its on black, like my carpets. I'm going to get 20% or 25% in the near future. NYC is a buncha BS with auto laws, you can whatever you want and hope you dont find an *******. My mom got a ticket for a smoked license plate cover, and having the registration placed on top of the inspection, hope i dont have the same luck :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts