Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make a S/C kit for the 351W. :D

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
gonna get ur parents to buy and cover everything for a motor swap instead? j/k

im sure theres some out there...google is ur friend in need.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Yea, its the kit for the 5.0, mostly everything bolts up to the 351 thats would a 302. If I was to get a 351 Short block, which I will in a year or two. Every is interchangeable except lower intake manifold, headers, oilpan, distributor, and a few other things. But it will all work,

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bane- said:
gonna get ur parents to buy and cover everything for a motor swap instead? j/k
no i was thinking since my dad says "I dont want you to have V-8 till your at least 18" i was thinking of getting a fastback and restoring w/a 351 and eventually blowing.

so a 5.0 kit will work ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
it depends on which 351 you get. theres the 351-Clevland and the 351-Windsor. I am pretty sure the 351 Windsor is almost exactly like the 302 but the Cleveland motor is completely different. It may be the oposite way around but I am almost positive the Windsor short block is interchangeable with the 302 short block.

·
Registered
126 Posts
there is a guy who has a sight of a home built turbo kit on a 351..... ill have it up tomorro when i get the chance youll find it interesting. its for twins though

·
Registered
517 Posts
Black95GT said:
Yea, its the kit for the 5.0, mostly everything bolts up to the 351 thats would a 302. If I was to get a 351 Short block, which I will in a year or two. Every is interchangeable except lower intake manifold, headers, oilpan, distributor, and a few other things. But it will all work,
What about the heads, can they be switched over?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh, didn't know that! thnx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts