Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nothing power wise (excepted the above mentioned) mostly cosmetic things. All 99 were 35th anni models, but only a set few were certified editions. Mostly GTs, they alot of things, from hood scoops, side scoops, hood stripe, rear honeycomb panels, badging, floor mats, speedo pod inseert.... Just things like that. They are said to be an okay collectors item if you happen to have a certified one.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Junior2561 said:
Nothing power wise (excepted the above mentioned) mostly cosmetic things. All 99 were 35th anni models, but only a set few were certified editions. Mostly GTs, they alot of things, from hood scoops, side scoops, hood stripe, rear honeycomb panels, badging, floor mats, speedo pod inseert.... Just things like that. They are said to be an okay collectors item if you happen to have a certified one.
In 1999, there was a power difference, due to the new splitport induction manifold. So if 40 Horses is "no power difference"... I dont know what is.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Rellik said:
Junior2561 said:
In 1999, there was a power difference, due to the new splitport induction manifold. So if 40 Horses is "no power difference"... I dont know what is.
I think he meant compared to the standard GT's there was no power differnce.

The 35th Editions were just a bunch of apperance items put onto a GT. So there was no power difference.

edit: I dont think V6's were TRUE 35th. Anniv. Editions. I checked out the 35th Edition registry, and they were all GT's. The v6 just got a badge on the side of the car.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for the 40th anniversary edition, the ford pamphlet shows all cars but the mach1 can get the 40th anniversary package. All style, no performance upgrades. Nice new crimson red color.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ok guys here ya go on the appearnce of the 40th Anniversary GT Convertable:

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/40th%20Anniversary/index.htm

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That's pretty nice. I don't know that I would buy one, but still it's pretty nice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts