Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
People are always coming up with new tricks to do in their Mustangs.... I guess that was a "high-speed, freeway-takeover, side-show". :shrug:

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude was just taking it out for a little spin.

Now that I look at it again, that car looks like an EcoBoost, no less...
Regardless...5.0 or Eco, that is one LUCKY dude.....still can’t figure out how he did it though.....that’s pretty high speed to begin a burn out, you know?

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
After watching again, it doesn't look like the semi was going very fast. All of the other traffic was pulling away at a fairly good rate, and the driver got that heavy truck stopped in a short distance.
My theory is that the Mustang driver was probably speeding, possibly distracted, came up on the slow moving truck, did a panic lane change to go around, upset the balance of the car, started fishtailing, went into F1 driver "when in doubt, floor it!" mode, and the rest you can see In the video.

Lucky? I don't know. The Florida Highway Patrol is looking for him, and now he has a banged up car to deal with.

I will say this though, regardless of what caused this to happen, the Mustang dude never stopped driving that car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts