Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOWWOWOWWOW..this mod is just crazy. It adds just as much extra power as the 4.10s did, if not a little more. :shock: Down low in first it just really pulls freakin HARD. The throttle response is much improved and the dailing driving it fine. Awesome!!! GET IT!!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
WOW WOW WOW WOW Congrats Paul on the Converter install I know your eyes were drooling on the mod especially since you had it in your room for over a week. ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Is it hard to install? any chance on a how-to? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rellik said:
The install can't be any harder than removing the original and replacing it with the new one :rolleyes: :D :mrgreen: :p
No i wouldnt think that the install would be hard. But i mean putting in one w/o a lift would be kinda a pain. But its ok, b/c i got this guy that will do cheap on the side work for me. so i got it put in for 150. Pretty good considering the shop wanted 300 :shock: :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I want this mod :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
greenflash00 said:
Rellik said:
The install can't be any harder than removing the original and replacing it with the new one :rolleyes: :D :mrgreen: :p
No i wouldnt think that the install would be hard. But i mean putting in one w/o a lift would be kinda a pain. But its ok, b/c i got this guy that will do cheap on the side work for me. so i got it put in for 150. Pretty good considering the shop wanted 300 :shock: :D
does that include the new tranny fluid or do you have to buy that too? i had a shop put mine in for $200 out the door. (but it was the same shop who does all my tranny work and the owner has a 10sec 96 cobra thats been in MM&FF so we talk cars and he gives me discounts)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea thats including everything man. 150 out the door as you put it. ;)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
oh ok. thats a good deal then

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
What do you think of it, I mean like 1/4 mile improvements?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once it fully breaks in, its been pretty much proven to drop .5 off your et. And man i can vouch for the lauches. With 4.10s and that 3k, off the line is nasty. I chipred the tires today on accident on a 1st gear roll in.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
greenflash00 said:
Once it fully breaks in, its been pretty much proven to drop .5 off your et. And man i can vouch for the lauches. With 4.10s and that 3k, off the line is nasty. I chipred the tires today on accident on a 1st gear roll in.
sweet, i want 4.10s, but i rather get a 8.8 rearend instead of puting 4.10's in the 7.5

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea i would like to have the 8.8 as well, but being an auto, and since i dont race, i think it will probably hold up to whatever i put at it. Which usually isnt much. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts