Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the 3M Paint Protection Film on their Mustang? If so, please comment on your satisfaction level? Is it worth it? Is it a good "bang for your buck"?

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Are you refering to the clear film on the front bumper?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I believe The Stig has this on his 12' Kona. From what I've seen, he swears by it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't have it...but I also have heard great things about this. Keep us updated as I would be very interested on how you proceed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I put it on mine. I did the hood, front bumper and side fenders. It's almost invisible and it really helps protect the car from stone chips that hit the front end at highway speed. It cost me about 470.00.

http://www.trimlineinc.ca/

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
The paint protection film is some nice stuff except the thing I don't like about it is you can see the line where it ends, my guy at my tint shop has a motto " it's paint protection not paint perfection"!! If u can get past the line it's great!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
On a slightly different note I'm actually thinking about flat black vinyl-ing the car for the summer.

I just need more time off!

GMC, can't stress how nice the clear stuff is!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.