Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Go 2013. You can actually save money buying a new car vs a used one unless you plan on paying cash. Even then it will only be about 3,000 dollars difference. Plus on a new ford you can get 0 percent interest and on a used car its about 5-6 percent. So in the long run youll end up paying more for a used car Plus youll get the new 2013 redesign. :)

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Go 2013. You can actually save money buying a new car vs a used one unless you plan on paying cash. Even then it will only be about 3,000 dollars difference. Plus on a new ford you can get 0 percent interest and on a used car its about 5-6 percent. So in the long run youll end up paying more for a used car Plus youll get the new 2013 redesign. :)
+1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I have a 2005 4.0 and this engine after it was rebuilt, has been given way too many headaches with the time chain tensioner. In one year it has loosen up 4 times, once the tensioner broke into 2. Kind of frustrated at this point and I was thinking about getting a 2011 3.7 that a friend talked me into. Is that possible??? How about modifications cause I want to use my trans which is good.....HELP

21 - 23 of 23 Posts